CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

the poster who robbed the bank

Kiki here!  So sorry for our rather long absence..... we where ummmm busy.  So we have to do current in events in school, yuck!  But you get some interesting facts!  Like the foot ball dude (I don't like foot ball!  So I wouldn't know his name)  who shot him self in the leg!  Or the poor man who was trampled to death during a sale on Friday.  (There goes my dream of being a sales clerk!)but the most interesting one that was read in my class was this.


A bank (Some where, sorry I spaced at that part:() alarm went off during the night, when police came they say a figure standing in there.  They told local home owners to leave, closed roads.  They called for the man to come out, but he didn't.  So what do they do?  they call the swat team!  They broke into the bank.  Only to find that the figure was a life sized cut out!  Who put it there?  Who tripped the alarm?  And just how angry where those men to find out of the false alarm?  If I made the call I would run away from the men caring big guns Shields and body armour!

Well that is all for the night!  If you have any info about this then contact me in the comments!   

0 comments: