CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back and dangoures!

Okay kiki here and I want to say that we are feeling a lot better and that Lola was right!  It was Topaz's knew sent not the sewer!  But any way we will have our last adventure posted!  it deals with Poodles the NYC grates and a funny grudge!  But more for right know I have to study for spanish file!  Yuck!  But any way... I see Loloa tried to entertain you! But yet I don't really think that code would help you just know so what for it!  I have some info comming right up, but that will be in another post because tayuan is on the other side of the city!  Unless you want me to ramble on my last encounter with the police in London!  Who knew that they could get that mad at you for accicidently hacking into a secret file!  Opps!!  You know it's a pretty funny storie!

On my last trip to London to visit Em our trusty ZG in Europe!  So Luz E-mailed me saying can you hack into this.....  Me being who I am couldn't resist! So in the garden that is actualy the litle area that often leads up the basement.....Any way I just finished the files that I will not reveal, but will say that they where concerning something for another time.  About a half an hour a whole army showed up at the front door demanding on who broke into the files!  Luckily the rents where out so it was just Em and I.  Of course I got the blame they brought me in and they where shown my files.(Which I must say was really impressing for some one my age)  They looked realy suprised and well they called the American Embassy, they said that I hacked into many other files and that I was well know with the NYPD!
So I spent the night in the hold!  But thankfully Em found me, cried wolf, hogg tied the police or the Bobby what ever you call them!  She handed me my lock pick and I got myself out!  But before I left I took the files and gave up Tayuan who comes a very very rich family in China who sorted the whole thing out.  
Not so interresting though I'm sorry but thats all I have till later see yah!

2 comments:

Random Irregular said...

is this true? or a fragment of a ZG's imagination? I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it to.....