CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

everyone is sick but me!

Lola here!  I'm sorry to say that there won't be some tips unless you want to learn how to dismantle bomb!  Any way everyone but me is sick. (it was a litle obvois beacuase Tayuan kept getting her name wrong in comments, lets see she called hereself Luz and kiki!  Haha!) They saw that they crawleld through a sewer!  but i think it had something to do with Paz's knew perfume thingy!  Any way maybe we will have every thing up and running in a few days time! so let me see here what can I saw for a good tip........ hmmm so many things are top secret!  Ahh some morres code!  A .-  B -...  C-.-.  D-..  E.  F..-.  G- -.   H....  I..  J. - - -   K-.-  L.-.. M--  N -.   O---   P.--. Q--.-  R.-.  S...  T-  U  ..-  V...-  W.--   X-..-   Y-.--  Z--..  Try to de code this since you can't here it I'll write it!     ..'--  .-../---/-./.-.././-..-!!!

.-../---/.-../.-   

3 comments:

Random Irregular said...

hello.
have you made an irregulars club or is this something else, but you like Kiki Strike, yes?

Zodiac girls said...

Love it!!!! we all do! it's kinda both!
A.C.Eberle

Anonymous said...

FEEL BETTER!!!! even though you just posted that you guys are better oh well......