CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Torpedos!

topaz here and like I love to make things explode!  So I'm going to share my genius!!!!  MUWHAHAHAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       So I'm gonna tell you how to make a Torpedo, (NOTE THIS WILL ONLY WORK IN A LARGE BODY OF WATER!!!!!) 

What you need water proof duct tape scissors Three large scuba tanks a wrench.

  1. Stake the scuba tanks in a pyramid
  2. Tape
  3. aim at target, make shure that the bomb is on a good hard surface about a foot from
water and is leading directly into the water.

4.  Use the wrench to puncture (What I mean is kill the valve so it falls of)  the realising air will shoot it forward.  Never use this for fun it can and will be dagourus!

2 comments:

Random Irregular said...

Where can I get scuba tanks from? Aren't they expensive?

Anonymous said...

I have No Idea! Topaz is just a little crazy....