CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

you asked for it!

Well you asked for it!  We have A.C.E (Due to security reasons we will use her initials)  Here and she is answering you're questions!  So I'll give her the key board to Begin!


Hey guys! A.C.E here!  So here are the questions that you asked! 

Anonymous:
Where do ya live?
     I live in north north America in new jersey

Max:
Have you ever snuck out in the middle of the night?
     It is very dark here where I live and we have police cruisers that patrol so not right now

it says you're writing down ZG's stories into a book or something........ Are you gonna try to get them published?  If so when?
     Yes I'm writing down there adventures.  And yes I'm trying to get them published, but those are not going to be My main consent yet at least..... So i do not when They are getting published.  So if any one news any publishers then tell me?

Random Irregular:
Have you ever ridden you're bike outside in two in the morning, only to find that you're being Followed?  What did you do?
     See above;  but I have been followed before and I used the turn take cellphone FAKE call and double track and hide, easy.

Londonista:
have you ever forged a signature?
     Yes my friends just to see If I could do it

Where do you live?
   See above
What is your Fave book?
   Let's see hear I'ved narrowed it down to.... Eragon, Wildwood dancing and of coures Kiki Strike!
When did you meet ZG?
     I met them on a trip to NYC
That's all thanks:)


Pie:
I like pie!  Do u?  I shore hope so!
    Okay........ Yes like pie!

Metro:
Okay do you play an instrument?
   Yes Guitar and Violin

Anonymous 
A.C.Eberle do you like Cheese?
   Yes.


Sniffer doodle:
Sweet!  So like if you where to reveal something what would it be?
    I'm a very en centric person (i don't think that's a word)

anonymous:
What is the strangest combination of food you eat together?
        Again with the food!  Well I like to eat Sweet potatoes with BBQ Pulled Pork

Thanks for your comments! And questions guys! Hope to see you in the future! 
A.C.E

3 comments:

Random Irregular said...

Hi A.C.E
Fantabalistico(which isn't a word.)

ZG, can I link to your blog? Thanks

Zodiac girls said...

Sure you don't realy have to ask un-less its an anti blog!

Random Irregular said...

Thanks:)